Top Trading - Forex Trading And Account/Money Management

This blog deals with Trading/ Forex trading/ Account management/ Money management.

I have been trading forex for 8 years and according to my analysis this is not an easy business and success in it comes from 3 things mentioned below with strong focus on Money management skills.

> Take small profit --- Get out of the market

> Take big profit --- Get out of the market

> Take small loss --- Get out of the market

With this I would like to inform you I am running profitable forex accounts not only personal---also for some handful clients who are of my circle. Purpose of obtaining Clients is just to gather ample funds where I can launch a substantial trading business which would suffice targets. So if you want to enter in a Deal with me --- just let me know through this blog. Or preferably you could get in touch with me via Channels mentioned below:

> Skype: live:.cid.af60f5cfa0d910c2
> Email: Toptrading41@gmail.com

I prefer you contact by Email first for all discussions related to Deal before communicating via other channels. But just feel free to chat via Telegram or Skype too if you have those Social Media platforms running on your PC/laptop.

Accounts on Live Monitoring on myfxbook/fxjunction. These are all handled by me. You can check the performance/ analysis related to it.
Two streams run by me
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Humper0080
www.myfxbook.com/members/Humper0080/client-1/3622789
www.myfxbook.com/members/Humper0080/client-2/5935445
www.myfxbook.com/members/Humper0080/client-3/6183434
www.myfxbook.com/members/Humper0080/client-5/7935413

Portfolio




This is newly started one called Top Trading also run by me
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Top_Trading/top-trading-01/8049822
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Top_Trading/top-trading-05/8271029
Portfolio

















Profit Distribution- 28 of every month 50% of the profits gained must be transferred to my account or online wallet/s details of which I will give you. If deposit is higher, profit sharing could be negotiable. Also if you bring clients from your side in partnership with me, its very straight forward you will get more share for yourself. The terms and conditions for this can be discussed later.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. Meanwhile I will be updating Before Now Trades for you to see the charts, SL and TPs and the $ Profit gained.























































































From 27/4/2021 Shots of Trades Below
___________________________________________________________














































































































_____________________________________________________

FX Junction











____________________________________________________

I can assure you no busting account with me as I take into account many mathematical factors which is how this business is done successfully with edge.

Contact channels

> Skype: live:.cid.af60f5cfa0d910c2

> Email: Toptrading41@gmail.com

Contact me now to know more and get a Deal and start earning money